Contemporary Buffalo Hotel Near Niagara Falls, NY
Whether you are visiting for a sightseeing adventure at Niagara Falls or business meetings in downtown, our hotel in Buffalo, NY offers a contemporary retreat for work and play in the beautiful City of Lights. Dine on award-winning cuisine at E.B. Greens Steakhouse, enjoy a casual setting at our Atrium Bar and Bistro, or work-out in our StayFitTM Gym. We invite you to discover what makes the Hyatt Regency Buffalo Hotel & Convention Center the perfect choice.
Experience the convenience of our 24-hour, state-of-the art business center with Wi-Fi, printer, copy and fax services, over 23,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, and adjacent convention center facility. If you’re planning a social gathering, business meeting or conference, our experienced hotel staff is happy to help with planning, audiovisual equipment setup, catering services, and everything else that you many need.
- 396 renovated, spacious guestrooms, featuring warm, contemporary décor
- Luxurious Hyatt Grand Beds
- Deluxe Granite Baths
- Refrigerators in all Guestrooms
- Beautifully re-designed Suites/Executive Corner Kings/Business Plan Rate
- Hyatt Fast Board for printing boarding passes
- Express Check-In
- Climate controlled pedestrian walkway to Buffalo Convention Center
- Valet parking service now available
- Award winning EB Green's Steakhouse
- 24 hour Hyatt Stay Fit Fitness Center complimentary to Hotel guests
- Rooftop,indoor heated pool
- Spa Alexis located in lobby
- Nearby Golf Courses/Tennis Courts/Jogging Paths
- 23,479 square feet of flexible, newly renovated meeting and banquet space
- Walking distance to Waterfront attractions
- Complimentary local shuttle to downtown restaurants and offices
- Women's Experience Guestrooms
- Gift Shop
- Room Service Available
- Atrium Bar + Bistro and E.B. Green's
- Complimentary, twenty four hours business center
The following facilities and services are available for persons with disabilities:
- Audio-visual smoke detectors
- Wheelchair available on request
- Wheelchair-accessible doors
- Wheelchair-accessible peepholes
- Wheelchair accessible climate controls
- Bathtub benches and grab rails are available
- Roll-in showers
- Close-captioned television decoders
- Telecommunications device for the deaf (TDD)
- Telephone alerting device
- Front door alerting device
- Vibrating alarm clock
- Audio-visual smoke detectors
- Amplifying telephone handset
- Complimentary shuttle to downtown locations
- 11 accessible guestrooms
- Public restrooms
- Lounge and restaurants
- Front entrance
- High-speed Internet access (wired & wireless)
- Two computer work stations
- Shipping supplies
Internet access is complimentary for all Hyatt Gold Passport members at the Hyatt Regency Buffalo.
Map & Directions
If using a GPS device, please use the below address:
300 Pearl Street
From the Buffalo-Niagara International Airport (9 miles):
EAST: Follow I-90 West to exit #51W ( Rt-33 West). The expressway will end, placing you on Goodell Street West. Bear to the left onto Pearl Street Rt 5 west). Hyatt Regency Buffalo is located three blocks down on the left .
WEST Follow I-90 East to I-190 North. Exit on Niagara Street and turn right ( heading South). Turn left after the blinking light onto West Huron Street). Turn right onto Pearl Street. Hyatt Regency Buffalo will be on the immediate left side.
NORTH:Follow I-190 South. Exit on Niagara Street and turn right (heading south). Turn left after the blinking light onto West Huron Street. Turn right onto Pearl Street. Hyatt Regency Buffalo will be on the immediate left side.
SOUTH: Follow direction West (above)
NEW YORK CITY: Take I-87 North to I-90 West, then follow directions from East (above)
BOSTON, ALBANY, ROCHESTER: Follow directions from East (above)
CLEVELAND: Follow directions from West (above)
PENNSYLVANIA: Take the Pennsylvania Turnpike to 79 North to I-90 East. From there, follow directions from West (above)
DETROIT, WINDSOR: Take the 401 East to 403 East to QEW into Fort Erie. From there, follow directions from North (above)
TORONTO, HAMILTON: Take the QEW to Fort Erie, then follow directions from North (above).
- Assisted Devices for people with disabilities
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange
- Hyatt Fast Board™ for airline check-in
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Multilingual staff
- PDA Check-in for Gold Passport members
- Refrigerators in all guest rooms
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Soda, ice machines
- Microwaves available
- Bell service
- Free shuttle provided to downtown restaurants and offices
- Room service
- 24 hour Stay Fit Fitness Center
- Spa Alexis located in lobby
We are pleased to offer overnight valet parking for $25 a day, which includes guest in and out privileges.
Stop by our lobby level gift shop for a variety of books, magazines and snacks.
Monday – Friday: 7:00a.m.-.7:00p.m.
- Taxi – various taxi companies service the airport and the hotel. Please proceed to the Ground Transportation area on the lower level, outside of baggage claim.
Cost: Approximately $35.00 to the hotel
- Greyhound - located five blocks from the hotel
- Amtrak – located 10 blocks from the hotel at Exchange Street depot
- Metro Rail - the train stays above and beneath Main Street, and travels from University at Buffalo South Campus to First Niagra Center. NOTE: Metro Rail provides complimentary above ground service from the hotel directly to the First Niagara Center.
We are happy to welcome your traveling canine companions to our pet friendly hotel in Buffalo, NY.
Please inform the hotel you’ll have a pet (or pets) staying with you at least three days in advance of your arrival.
Keep in mind that only dogs weighing 50 lbs. and under are permitted. Two dogs may be allowed in a guestroom provided the combined weight of both dogs does not exceed 75 pounds.
- All pets must be housebroken
- There is a $100.00 charge per stay up to six nights
- An additional $100.00 fee, + $100 cleaning from day 7-30
- If staying over 30 nights, please contact the hotel
- Only dogs weighing 50 lbs. and under are permitted
Check-in Time: 3 pm
Check-out Time: 12Noon
Book Now or call Guest Services - For restaurant reservations, please call the hotel at 716 856 1234